Merc with i key theft caught on video

The place to discuss everything else..
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Re: Merc with i key theft caught on video

Post by DaveBerlin » Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:54 pm

Now it is back to one of the original suggestions which we tried and it worked - Dave 🤨
Wrap you key in Tinfoil and it is inexpensive ! :

https://dailym.ai/2Je8FcB
2014/08 1.2L DIG-T QQ Tekna QAB Pearl White (M)/Premium Pack Chrome /Style Pack Chrome/Cross Over Pack Front/Rear Pearl White/Auto-Fold Mirrors Chromed/Shark Fin Antenna/Bonnet Struts/LED's Innen,Footwell,No.Plate/White & Chrome Side Mouldings/Webasto

DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Re: Merc with i key theft caught on video

Post by DaveBerlin » Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:50 pm

Just been watching the “Grip” TV Motor Programm here and what comes up again was the subject of Intelligent Key‘s and car stealing. A Test was carried out on a Mitsubishi (with an additional Alarm), Kia, MB SUV, Skoda and finally a MB S Class @ €100,000+ all of the Owners were embarrassed. The guy who carried out the tests was Udo Hagemann from Bundpol Security in Berlin who I spoke to a couple of years back. The recommended methods on the Programm to overcome the problem was naturally their Secukey 3.0 priced at around €249 or the cheaper method of a Pouch. The system can be installed by Profi‘s or DIY - Dave 😊
2014/08 1.2L DIG-T QQ Tekna QAB Pearl White (M)/Premium Pack Chrome /Style Pack Chrome/Cross Over Pack Front/Rear Pearl White/Auto-Fold Mirrors Chromed/Shark Fin Antenna/Bonnet Struts/LED's Innen,Footwell,No.Plate/White & Chrome Side Mouldings/Webasto

Return to “Off-Topic Chat”