New Upgrades - Nissan Qashqai Tekna + with Pro-Pilot

The place to discuss everything else..
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

In April I gave you all a hint of some changes that I had been made aware of and that were expected from Nissan in May for the Qashqai Tekna + with ProPILOT. Well this looks just like the facts I obtained, Styling changes to the Front & Rear including Rear Light Changes, Colored Wheel Arches and Sides with Chrome Strip, Mirror Color etc ....... please take a look as it looks like what we are going to get - IMHO not at all Bad Dave 😁✅

2019 Nissan Qashqai - Exterior and Interior Walkaround :

Nissan Qashqai Tekna+ 1.3 DIG-T DCT (2019) Exterior and Interior :

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=7097&p=65536&hilit ... LOT#p65536

“Just to give you an "Heads Up" on the Tekna + Model. We had completed our "Spec" on a new QQ Tekna + and discussed this with our Sales Guy. Last week we received a written Quotation to look over, but this week we have been informed that there are some Upgrades in progress for the Tekna +, so we need to re-visit and check things out what is what !.
Just as limited Information at present : Production start is in May and will include the Dynamic Paket / ProPILOT - Safety Shield etc... There appears also to be certain revisions in that the previously External Areas with the Black Matt Plastic will now be Color Matched to the QQ. That means the Sides / Front - Rear Bumper Areas and the Wheel Arch Trims. The Options will be limited to 5 QQ Colors and the 19" Alloys will be the "WIND" type, naturally also a Price increase is there - Dave :)

Nick, Red Rooster, take a look as you were interested so this looks like it 👍
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken

Nick suffolk

Post by Nick suffolk »

Thanks Dave!
This looks great just ordered mine so fingers crossed!
J11b 2019 Qashqai 1.3dig-T 160 Tekna + Sports Pack in Vivid Blue led interior lights , Vivid blue Callipers, Sports pedals :D :D
Previously J 11a tekna 1.6 ink blue 2016 chrome pack and led interior lights
DaveBerlin

Post by DaveBerlin »

Hi Nick, I would check what Spec you are getting because Production Start was May and the New Tekna + has the ProPILOT System Installed and I believe there was an extra cost of €1600 involved and only 4 colors available. I would ask your Dealer what you are actually getting related to his Nissan Delivery Production Plan and Spec, as there is guaranteed a load of the “Older” QQ’s still around - Dave 😉
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
DaveBerlin

Post by DaveBerlin »

Here is a video of a Red one - Dave 🤨

Nissan Qashqai Tekna+ 1.3 DIG-T DCT Solid Red (2019) Exterior and Interior :
daddydoug
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by daddydoug »

Wow, that does look really nice with the all over body colour. I just hope the paint finish has improved, otherwise the lower half at the front of the car will be covered in stone chips in no time. Also about time they installed a remote opening boot on the Tekna+ as standard.
Magnetic Red 2015 Qashqai Tekna 1.6 Dci130 Xtronic. Now replaced with a Nissan Juke Tekna plus in Gunmetal Grey (2021)
Nick suffolk

Post by Nick suffolk »

Hi
Looks great in red I wonder what the other two colours are?
I have asked my dealer but he didn’t even know about the revised specifications
J11b 2019 Qashqai 1.3dig-T 160 Tekna + Sports Pack in Vivid Blue led interior lights , Vivid blue Callipers, Sports pedals :D :D
DaveBerlin

Post by DaveBerlin »

Nick, I spoke with the Owner of our Dealerships here only yesterday and being still a “Brit” bent his ear on exactly this subject. I questioned why Nissan have not issued either a Brochure or Information on the Nissan Web site on this change, it just appears that this is the way Nissan work now, which for the Customers who pay the money is in my eyes very Negative.
Just to cheer you up the colors of which there are apparently only 5 are : Vivid Blue (RCA) / Pearl White (QAB) / Black (Z11) / Dark Grey (KAD) / New Red(NAJ) - it is surprising what you can find Dave 🧐
Nick suffolk

Post by Nick suffolk »

Dave
You are a fountain of knowledge!!
The only thing my dealer knew was that all tekna + are taking ages and any orders with dct are taking the longest
I am ringing around a few dealers in uk to see if anyone knows anything else.
Thanks for the details and videos
:D
DaveBerlin

Post by DaveBerlin »

If you look at the Videos you will see that there are a few external changes I hope this gives you a better overview - Dave :)

The Front & Rear Design has changed and all the External Black Body Cladding such as Front / Rear Bumper Areas, Body Lower Side Panels, Wheel Arches are now Body Colored and a Side Chrome Strip added :

IMG_5475.jpg

IMG_5476.jpg

IMG_5471.jpg

On the Body Sides an additional Chrome Strip has been added to the Lower Sill, New Wheel includes the "WIND" Design and a Silver Wing Mirror as before :
Existing Tekna + :

IMG_7438 - Kopie.jpg

New Design "WIND" (Color ?) / Side Chrome Strip :

IMG_5469.jpg

Wing Mirror Silver :

IMG_5472.jpg

Slight Change to the Lower Front, smaller Fins added :
Existing Tekna + :

IMG_5489 - Kopie.jpg

New Design :

IMG_546711 - Kopie.jpg

Rear Bumper Area Change, Red Lights Lowered / Silver Plastic Panels removed :
Old Design :

IMG_5497.jpg

New Design :

IMG_5473.jpg

Nick suffolk

Post by Nick suffolk »

Decided to have some fun with the Nissan customer chat service to see what they knew about new Tekna +
Well what a surprise they didn’t have a clue!

91EBC0EF-74F6-43D1-9684-F0CB3D344081.jpeg