Berlin QQ Tekna + (Dynamic Paket) ProPilot

The place to discuss everything else..
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

Gove great !, you definitely cannot go far wrong with these lights. They are a bit fiddly (Trial & Error) to set up regarding the Shut Space between the Doors (buildup height of Light + Magnet). All 4 Doors are done and I have also stuck a couple of Reflectors on the Doors. Just take your time on the installation - Dave 😊
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken

Gove
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by Gove »

:) Thanks Dave I’ll do that.They are a great addition .
QQ j11,2014 1.6dci tekna 4WD.pearl white.
PJB729

Post by PJB729 »

I was under the impression that the QQ Tekna + had door threshold plates I may be mistaken, mine doesn’t have plates. Does anyone have a QQ Tekna + that has door plates as standard ?
QQ 1.5dci Tekna 2016 Magnetic Red
QQ 1.5dci Tekna + 2019 Magnetic Red
QQ 1.5 e-power Tekna 2024 Fuji Sunset Red.
DaveBerlin

Post by DaveBerlin »

As far as I know these Plates are not Standard Fitting even on the Top Tekna + Model, they are Accessories that you have to pay for. I had these installed on our J11A and ordered them with the J11B. On the J11A there were Small Rear ones unlighted but on the J11B there are only Front ones. They are available in Aluminium / Black Illuminated or just Aluminium. IMHO a nice addition with the Ambience Internal Lighting - Dave 😊

086AF5CA-CC20-4E0D-8C0D-0AAD6AD0050D.jpeg

Sorry, but these facts are from the German Web, but the Nissan Part No’s seem to be the same :

C9DDF47F-8242-48F5-8CDC-0E557866C193.jpeg

UK example :

77B1BE21-51CE-4557-A535-85F41CAEA7C5.jpeg

11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
PJB729

Post by PJB729 »

Dave

Thanks for the reply, I think the car I sat in, whist in the dealers, had the plates fitted, I suppose it makes sense with customers in and out of the car.

I do think the plates add a touch of quality to the car.

I find the Tekna + is so much quieter to drive than my last Tekna
PJB729

Post by PJB729 »

Each time my QQ starts up a screen appears asking warning me that my information may be shared and passed to third parties and I have to accept the screen, I think it is associated with the Premium Information in the satnav, two questions.

1. Is there a way I can avoid having to provide permission every time I start the car, its getting a little tedious?
2. I have signed up for Premium Information but have yet to receive any information, I was on the Motorway last night and the police had closed a section, I never received any information about the closure and I was using the sat nav! What form does the Premium Information take, is it audio or screen text?

One additional question about the Home function on the sat nav, when I picked the car up the sales guy entered my home postcode into the home function, I saw him do it and used the home function to get Home. If I now press the Home function it returns the message "cannot find route" I thought I would delete he post code and renter it and that might solve the problem but it will not let me back into the place where I have to enter the postcode.

My last solution will be to reset the sat nav back to manufacturers settings but then I would have to re-enter all postcodes in the address book, does anyone have any thoughts before I do this.
PJB729

Post by PJB729 »

PJB729 wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:09 am Each time my QQ starts up a screen appears asking warning me that my information may be shared and passed to third parties and I have to accept the screen, I think it is associated with the Premium Information in the satnav, two questions.

1. Is there a way I can avoid having to provide permission every time I start the car, its getting a little tedious?
2. I have signed up for Premium Information but have yet to receive any information, I was on the Motorway last night and the police had closed a section, I never received any information about the closure and I was using the sat nav! What form does the Premium Information take, is it audio or screen text?

One additional question about the Home function on the sat nav, when I picked the car up the sales guy entered my home postcode into the home function, I saw him do it and used the home function to get Home. If I now press the Home function it returns the message "cannot find route" I thought I would delete he post code and renter it and that might solve the problem but it will not let me back into the place where I have to enter the postcode.

My last solution will be to reset the sat nav back to manufacturers settings but then I would have to re-enter all postcodes in the address book, does anyone have any thoughts before I do this.
I have sorted the" Home" sat nav issue, a software update seems to have cleared it 👍
DaveBerlin

Post by DaveBerlin »

Before I got rid of our old QQ J11A I removed the Bonnet Struts to re-install on the new QQ. When Nissan tried the Installation the Struts would not support the Bonnet so we removed them. Since then I remembered the Trick of Pumping the Strut Cylinders a few Times before Installation. Today I thought I would give them a try and Yes they do still work but definitely the New Bonnet appears to be heavier than before. Whether it is the new shape, sound deadening material or sturdier made I am not sure. At present the Cylinders take over the opening load at an opening stroke of 55cms, which is still very helpful. The reason may well be due to the Colder Outside Temps as before, naturally in the summer I will double check this - Dave :)

IMG_9245 - Kopie.JPG

IMG_9247 - Kopie.JPG

IMG_9243.JPG

DaveBerlin

Post by DaveBerlin »

I am not sure if this will be of interest to anyone but I will post it just in case - Dave :)

When we received our new QQ the Giacuzzo Alloy Wheels & Falken Winter Tyres had already been installed, so we did not get the chance to see the “WIND” Alloys which had Black Plastic Wheel Bolt Covers. The Nissan Security Bolts however did not have a Cover.
I then decided to order some Chrome Bolt Cap Covers from Amazon hoping that the Security Bolt Cover would fit – Wrong ! too small only being 23,50mm Dia and not the required 25,50mm Dia.
For the Winter Giacuzzo Alloys I thought it made sense also to order some Security Bolts as these Wheels were not cheap, these were supplied from OZ Wheels priced at €40 but with Black Cover Caps.
If any member has Information on the Chrome Cover Caps for the Nissan Lockable Wheel Nuts I would be interested - Thanks !

Lockable Wheel Nuts / KE40989946 (44 GBP)

IMG_9147.jpg

Std Nissan Bolt Wheel #402540000P (7 GBP) / M12 x 1,5 x 30,5 (M12 x 28mm / 60° Conical / Hex 17mm A/F)

IMG_9148.jpg

Nissan Qashqai (J11) Wheel Bolt Cap – Black / Nissan #402654EA1B (3 GBP)

IMG_9149.jpg

Nissan Qashqai (J11) Wheel Bolt Cap – Chrome / Nissan #402654EA1A (5 GBP)

IMG_9150.jpg

Nissan Security Keys are 25,50 Dia / Website Chrome Covers are 23,50 Dia / Normal Wheel Bolt Caps are 17mm A/F / Website Chrome Caps + 4 Security Caps + Tool (€7) Welcomefee Amazon

IMG_6582.jpg

Giacuzzo (OZ) Security Bolts / M12 x 1,5 (€30 Set)

IMG_6596.jpg

kaylan731

Post by kaylan731 »

I now have a set of these for front and rear doors.
Any advice on fitting them?
Your front door picture on the 28th is a big help Dave,
Just wondering about best position on rear doors
Your picture on the 18th is a bit dark to see positioning
I can see me slamming the door shut and smashing the light
Nissan Qashqai Tekna Ink Blue 2018