ALL-NEW NISSAN QASHQAI BREAKS COVER

Non-Technical Nissan QashQai chat. Mk2, Mk3
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

ilkka, many Thanks for the information on the Virtual Showroom, keep us informed please. I have just sent the attachment to our Sales Guy here to wind him up - Dave 👍
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken

DaveBerlin

Post by DaveBerlin »

Now the New QQ is involved in the Nissan Champions League - Good Nissan Advertising - Dave 😋

UCL Trophy driven by the All-New Nissan Qashqai :
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
QaiFan
Qashqai Model: Mk.3 Qashqai - J12 (2021+) New Model

Post by QaiFan »

Hi DaveBerlin,

Soccer ... a sure way to promote any car to a male audience !

But still, IMHO, the "Italian way" looks (pun intended) even better to me ...

Enjoy
DaveBerlin

Post by DaveBerlin »

QaiFan, Agreed ✅👍 - Dave 😁
QaiFan

Post by QaiFan »

Hello,

I have, again, read all threads here regarding the new J12 2021 Qashqai.

FWIW ... Just my (personal and IMHO) opinion on what I read here :

- Foldable mirrors :
I pre-ordered the new J12 Qashqai Tekna+ without even looking at and not even considering (a potential lack of-) foldable mirrors in a 2021+ car !!!
The last car I owned without foldable mirrors in Europe pre-dates this millenium !
I was simply a bit "shocked" when I realized the US Nissan Rogue did NOT have foldable mirrors.

It now looks to me that the new 2021+ Nissan Rogue Sport (US Qashqai 2022 version ?) does have it too :

In these narrow streets -where I live, not the broader US lanes/avenues that I loved to drive-
not having inside+electric foldable mirrors is *no* longer an option (to me anyway).
European streets are so narrow that sometimes 2 (opposite side) cars can get stuck unless we can fold the side-mirrors.

- Panoramic roof :
Another must have for me. I loved the un-interrupted pano-view of the J12 (unfortunately can not be opened, but I can live with that).
As as former Cabrio/convertible lover this was a must. I miss a pano-roof option so much in my 2008 Mazda 6 !
IMHO a 2021 SUV needs that kind of roof.

- CVT : I sure am no expert on this matter, but if ever the J12 would have had a DCT (like the J11) or EAT8 (like Peugeot) auto-gear option I would never have opted for the 6MT 140 version ...
I would have gone for the more powerfull 158 instead.

- 20" : I know that is not a comfortable (and expensive) drive on those big weels (again by European standards), but the car sure looks great on it.
Personally don't believe this car would look all that great on say, 17 inch wheels.
Tekna plus should get 20" (with independent rear-suspension as well) ... fingers crossed.

20-inch-wheels-Tekna-plus.jpg

What do you all feel about the all new J12 ?

Kind regards,
Steven
malvern_man

Post by malvern_man »

This photo looks like it shows the switches for foldable mirrors.

2020 (70 Plate) 1.3 DiG-T 140 ~ 6 Speed Manual ~ Tekna+ in Pearl Black.
2022 (22 Plate) BMW X5 40i xDrive M Sport in Phytonic Blue.
QaiFan

Post by QaiFan »

Indeed it does mavern_man.
It would have also been possible it wouldn't be on the J12 car because of the position of the side-mirrors (right on the doors) !?
I have no idea which version(s) will have this feature/option(?) though ... I would expect/hope most ... if not all (?).
A Qashqai is not really cheap, but who knows ... even the US Rogue Platinum did not seem to have it !?
That is a bit of a guessing game because the salesperson did not actually seem to know (?) back then what were all possible features/options in each version ...
which was in fact the main reason I opted for Tekna+ instead op the 'Premiere Edition' ... + 5000 EURO more expensive (hoping to get all/most of it).
DaveBerlin

Post by DaveBerlin »

I do not think you should worry about the Folding Mirrors this was confirmed earlier if you read back on this post with a pic of the Controls (just as the malvern_man has posted) - Dave 😏

Outside Mirror : Heated / Automatic Folding / Electric Adjustable.
This was in the German Spec for the Launch Premium Model :

682F6983-A655-4730-A0EB-1007AB4928FC.jpeg

I would think that the Tekna + will as the existing model as above with the reverse tilt also.
QaiFan

Post by QaiFan »

OK, thank you Dave !
gloucester
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by gloucester »

QaiFan wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 2:16 pm

- Foldable mirrors :
I pre-ordered the new J12 Qashqai Tekna+ without even looking at and not even considering (a potential lack of-) foldable mirrors in a 2021+ car !!!
The last car I owned without foldable mirrors in Europe pre-dates this millenium !
I was simply a bit "shocked" when I realized the US Nissan Rogue did NOT have foldable mirrors.

In these narrow streets -where I live, not the broader US lanes/avenues that I loved to drive-
not having inside+electric foldable mirrors is *no* longer an option (to me anyway).
European streets are so narrow that sometimes 2 (opposite side) cars can get stuck unless we can fold the side-mirrors.

The German Premiere edition has:

• Exterior mirrors
›Heatable
›Automatically foldable
›Electrically adjustable

(translated)
(2015 Nissan Qashqai Tekna DIG-T 1.2 sold 15/6/18) ~ 2018 Suzuki Ignis SZ5 - 2018 Yamaha MT-07 ~ (2024 Volvo EX30 ordered)