JJ10 +2 Petrol 2009 - Ignition hiccup - Bouncing RPMs

Forum for Engine, Exhaust, Drivetrain, ECU
ACassidy
Qashqai Model: Mk.1 Qashqai - J10 (2006–2013)

Post by ACassidy »

Hi,

JJ10 Qashqai +2 2009 Petrol 280kms (live in Finland :)

Problem with Ignition since weather has gotten a little colder. RPMs bounce on first start up of the day - bouncing between 800-1200, up and down, 3-4 seconds then settles 1100 perfect - car drives fine all day until it sits overnight again.
There is also a slight dip at idle during the day (red lights etc) 500RPMs, should be 600-700 RPMs.
Anyway, It all started end of Winter this year (March/April) very very slight RPM bounce. Didn't think nothing of it, thought it was Battery. Car was then totally fine all summer/early autumn. Perfect start and running.
Now its starting to show again and getting worse. So decided to needs sorting..

Changed:
Battery and Spark plugs, Nope.
Then Mechanic found split in Air Hose at clamp - woo hoo - air leak, Replaced. Didn't fix the problem, damn.
Replace fuel pump (with connected filter). Nope, but car running way better - so was probably going. Starting issue remains.
Cleaned MAF sensor, worked well for a week, replaced the MAF with another working one, fine for a few days problem back again :( Could be the wiring?..
Before I replace everything, Where should I first look. Vacuum Leak, fuel pressure, alternator?..

Would like to fix to sell, don't need such a big car with kids now out of the house, I don't want to sell a bad car if the fix is obvious and I can get some of money back.

Hoping someone here had this problem and found a fix.
Fingers crossed. Cheers folks.
Andy.

P.s - tried to upload videos but only have MP4 versions.