Expected delivery and subsequent delays

General / Ordering Forum for the new 2021 (J12) Qashqai
Sandgrounder
Posts: 668
Joined: Sun May 03, 2015 10:15 pm
Qashqai Model: Mk.3 Qashqai - J12 (2021+) New Model

Post by Sandgrounder » Fri Oct 08, 2021 3:39 pm

I heard something similar with the fog lights I had ordered 🤔
Now: 1.3 Tekna DIG-T 158 MHEV J12 ~ LED Front Fog Lights ~ Ceramic Grey with Pearl Black Roof/Grey Interior
Before: 1.2 N-Connecta DIG-T 115 J11B ~ Heat Pack ~ LED Pack ~ Vivid Blue (Sep 17-Oct 21)
Previously: 1.2 N-Tec DIG-T 115 J11A ~ Blade Silver (Nov 14-Sep 17)

Exskoda
Posts: 158
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2021 12:44 pm
Qashqai Model: Mk.3 Qashqai - J12 (2021+) New Model

Post by Exskoda » Sat Oct 09, 2021 11:51 am

Sandgrounder wrote:
Fri Oct 08, 2021 3:39 pm
I heard something similar with the fog lights I had ordered 🤔
Bit of an update from my dealer:

Nissan have stopped the option to order the heat pack (heated seats, heated windscreen and heated steering wheel) on lower spec cars and the Glass Roof option has also been taken away.
Before Skoda Karoq SEL, virtual dash, heated screen.

Now: J12 Nissan Qashqai
1.3 DiG-T MH 158 Xtronic Tekna, Automatic, Petrol arrived 23/12/21

Sandgrounder
Posts: 668
Joined: Sun May 03, 2015 10:15 pm
Qashqai Model: Mk.3 Qashqai - J12 (2021+) New Model

Post by Sandgrounder » Sat Oct 09, 2021 3:46 pm

I could easily forgo the heated steering wheel, if it wasn’t a standard fitting on the Tekna model (also included in the optional heat pack on certain models).
Now: 1.3 Tekna DIG-T 158 MHEV J12 ~ LED Front Fog Lights ~ Ceramic Grey with Pearl Black Roof/Grey Interior
Before: 1.2 N-Connecta DIG-T 115 J11B ~ Heat Pack ~ LED Pack ~ Vivid Blue (Sep 17-Oct 21)
Previously: 1.2 N-Tec DIG-T 115 J11A ~ Blade Silver (Nov 14-Sep 17)

User avatar
Weasel
Posts: 371
Joined: Sun May 26, 2019 6:31 am
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by Weasel » Sat Oct 09, 2021 3:55 pm

Exskoda wrote:
Sat Oct 09, 2021 11:51 am

Bit of an update from my dealer:

Nissan have stopped the option to order the heat pack (heated seats, heated windscreen and heated steering wheel) on lower spec cars and the Glass Roof option has also been taken away.
Sounds like classic Nissan, things must be in a bad way for these options to be cut on a car that has only just been released.
19 plate 1.5dCi n-connecta in Magnetic Red

ilkka
Posts: 126
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2020 9:38 am
Qashqai Model: Mk.3 Qashqai - J12 (2021+) New Model

Post by ilkka » Sat Oct 09, 2021 3:57 pm

Sandgrounder wrote:
Sat Oct 09, 2021 3:46 pm
I could easily forgo the heated steering wheel, if it wasn’t a standard fitting on the Tekna model (also included in the optional heat pack on certain models).
Cold weather is starting to come to Finland, so I tested the heated steering wheel yesterday morning and it was nice. You could really feel the warmth.
Current: Nissan Qashqai 2021 J12 1.3 MHEV 158 Xtronic 4WD Tekna+ (Magnetic Blue)
Previously: Nissan Qashqai 2008 J10 1.6 Acenta with glass roof

Exskoda
Posts: 158
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2021 12:44 pm
Qashqai Model: Mk.3 Qashqai - J12 (2021+) New Model

Post by Exskoda » Sat Oct 09, 2021 6:29 pm

Exskoda wrote:
Sat Oct 09, 2021 11:51 am
Sandgrounder wrote:
Fri Oct 08, 2021 3:39 pm
I heard something similar with the fog lights I had ordered 🤔
Bit of an update from my dealer:

Nissan have stopped the option to order the heat pack (heated seats, heated windscreen and heated steering wheel) on lower spec cars and the Glass Roof option has also been taken away.
The models which have those as standard will still have them fitted but as an option it will be stopped. Nissan dealers will be getting an up date by end of next week if the handover date has changed due to shortage.
Before Skoda Karoq SEL, virtual dash, heated screen.

Now: J12 Nissan Qashqai
1.3 DiG-T MH 158 Xtronic Tekna, Automatic, Petrol arrived 23/12/21

Sandgrounder
Posts: 668
Joined: Sun May 03, 2015 10:15 pm
Qashqai Model: Mk.3 Qashqai - J12 (2021+) New Model

Post by Sandgrounder » Sun Oct 10, 2021 8:07 am

I’ve only tested the driver’s heated seat so far. On the lowest setting(?) I had to turn it off within 30 seconds. It retains the heat for quite a while thereafter.
ilkka wrote:
Sat Oct 09, 2021 3:57 pm
Sandgrounder wrote:
Sat Oct 09, 2021 3:46 pm
I could easily forgo the heated steering wheel, if it wasn’t a standard fitting on the Tekna model (also included in the optional heat pack on certain models).
Cold weather is starting to come to Finland, so I tested the heated steering wheel yesterday morning and it was nice. You could really feel the warmth.
Now: 1.3 Tekna DIG-T 158 MHEV J12 ~ LED Front Fog Lights ~ Ceramic Grey with Pearl Black Roof/Grey Interior
Before: 1.2 N-Connecta DIG-T 115 J11B ~ Heat Pack ~ LED Pack ~ Vivid Blue (Sep 17-Oct 21)
Previously: 1.2 N-Tec DIG-T 115 J11A ~ Blade Silver (Nov 14-Sep 17)

Exskoda
Posts: 158
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2021 12:44 pm
Qashqai Model: Mk.3 Qashqai - J12 (2021+) New Model

Post by Exskoda » Sun Oct 10, 2021 9:07 pm

Watching the news and energy crisis so steel plants may close within days and also showed a glass making plant....so I think the delays are going to get longer
Before Skoda Karoq SEL, virtual dash, heated screen.

Now: J12 Nissan Qashqai
1.3 DiG-T MH 158 Xtronic Tekna, Automatic, Petrol arrived 23/12/21

Sandgrounder
Posts: 668
Joined: Sun May 03, 2015 10:15 pm
Qashqai Model: Mk.3 Qashqai - J12 (2021+) New Model

Post by Sandgrounder » Sun Oct 10, 2021 9:59 pm

Indeed @Exskoda. I have just been reading, on one of the Facebook groups, that orders placed for the N-Connecta models will be losing the standard 12.3" digital cockpit, the 9" NissanConnect screen (which is being replaced with the 8" version, losing wireless Apple CarPlay in the process?) and also the panoramic glass roof too. :(

If anyone is considering placing an order for a Qashqai before the end of the year, they had better double-check the specifications of their preferred model in case of unwanted changes!

Exskoda wrote:
Sun Oct 10, 2021 9:07 pm
Watching the news and energy crisis so steel plants may close within days and also showed a glass making plant....so I think the delays are going to get longer
Now: 1.3 Tekna DIG-T 158 MHEV J12 ~ LED Front Fog Lights ~ Ceramic Grey with Pearl Black Roof/Grey Interior
Before: 1.2 N-Connecta DIG-T 115 J11B ~ Heat Pack ~ LED Pack ~ Vivid Blue (Sep 17-Oct 21)
Previously: 1.2 N-Tec DIG-T 115 J11A ~ Blade Silver (Nov 14-Sep 17)

User avatar
Foffer
Posts: 61
Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2019 1:38 pm
Location: Herne Bay, Kent, UK
Qashqai Model: Mk.3 Qashqai - J12 (2021+) New Model

Post by Foffer » Mon Oct 11, 2021 10:52 am

I ordered a Qashqai Teckna+ DIG-T 158 in September and was told delivery would be early December. I've just had a phone call this morning to say that it is now likely to be March 22 :(
Current car: 2021 Qashqai Tekna+ DIG-T MHEV CVT
Previous car: 2019 Qashqai Tekna+ 1.3 DIG-T 160 DCT

Post Reply

  • You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post