Expected delivery and subsequent delays

General / Ordering Forum for the new 2021 (J12) Qashqai
Sophs50522
Qashqai Model: Mk.3 Qashqai - J12 (2021+) New Model

Post by Sophs50522 »

xaote wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 9:14 am
Sophs50522 wrote: Sat Apr 09, 2022 4:56 pm OK so another question... sorry if I'm doing everyone's head in.

My 12 year old sometimes like to stay in the car when nip in the shop but if I lock her in the alarms go off.
Any ideas how to solve this? Wouldn't leave her in there with it unlocked.
( she has a phone for emergencies so please no judging )

And do anyones wipers go off randomly whilst on auto with no rain?
Not sure if an issue with my electrics.
My car stalled whilst running yesterday whilst parked in a bay. Which I found weird but hasn't done it since.

Swear I've got a car from dodgy batch :lol:
I had this bookmarked for my dog

Oh tidy! Thank you! I've just saved this.

This forum been super helpful!!

Jdh

Post by Jdh »

Hi,
Wondered if someone could help, I have recently taken delivery of the qq tekna with bose system and it sounds no different to my juke tekna without bose system and I think I must be missing something. I have searched through the hand books and can't find anything about the bose system in it.
The speakers are labelled bose and I have the subwoofer in the boot just thought that I might have to press something to kick it in?
I have asked Nissan but they just told me where the speakers are and the wattage of each 🤷‍♂️🙄
Thank you

J12 QQ 158 TEKNA BOSE MAGNETIC BLUE
Julieafrew

Post by Julieafrew »

Jdh wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 2:49 pm Hi,
Wondered if someone could help, I have recently taken delivery of the qq tekna with bose system and it sounds no different to my juke tekna without bose system and I think I must be missing something. I have searched through the hand books and can't find anything about the bose system in it.
The speakers are labelled bose and I have the subwoofer in the boot just thought that I might have to press something to kick it in?
I have asked Nissan but they just told me where the speakers are and the wattage of each 🤷‍♂️🙄
Thank you

J12 QQ 158 TEKNA BOSE MAGNETIC BLUE
Very interested in this seeing as I paid for the Bose system. Not got the car yet though.
Wiganlad

Post by Wiganlad »

New Member - Ordered my wife's Accenta Premium 25th March, Gets delivered 10th May, Lease company said it might even come forward as they are seeing that happen quite a bit at the moment. The forecast date was 30th Jun, it come forward quite a bit in my case.
ST09
Qashqai Model: Still looking for one....

Post by ST09 »

Just had a look at Nissan website and it looks like 12.3’’ Combimeter is back on N Connecta trim. Happy Days.
gloucester
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by gloucester »

ST09 wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 2:38 pm Just had a look at Nissan website and it looks like 12.3’’ Combimeter is back on N Connecta trim. Happy Days.
Unfortunately Nissan has a penchant for continually changing specifications which makes it difficult if you're buying second-hand. In my case it was "was the panoramic roof standard or not", then at the birth of the J11b the updated Connect system wasn't installed for some time, now it's the entertainment system again causing issues.
(2015 Nissan Qashqai Tekna DIG-T 1.2 sold 15/6/18) ~ 2018 Suzuki Ignis SZ5 - 2018 Yamaha MT-07 ~ (2024 Volvo EX30 ordered)
gloucester
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by gloucester »

In the 202204 catalogue which now downloads (compared to the 202112 one before) I find the following changes:

On pages 4, 6, 11and 16 this note is added: "Model shown MY1. Vehicle may be MY2 with different features on purchase. Ask your dealer for more information."

On page 5 the earlier one read "The 9" NissanConnect Display with Connected Services from N-Connecta grade upwards. The 12.3’’ Full Digital TFT Combimeter and the 10.8" Head-Up display is standard from Tekna Grade Upwards." whereas the later one says "The 12.3" NissanConnect Display with Connected Services and 12.3’’ Full Digital TFT Combimeter are standard from N-Connecta grade. 10.8" Head-Up display is standard from Tekna Grade Upwards." - so this shows the digital instrument panel has also returned to the N-Connecta

On page 11 the earlier one read "*Around View Monitor is availble [sic] as standard from N-Connecta grade upwards and is an option on Acenta Premium." whereas the later one says "Around View Monitor is availble [sic] as standard from N-Connecta grade upwards." so Acenta Premium speicfications have also been adjusted at least in terms of extras.

On page 12 the earlier one read "ProPILOT with Navi-link is available on Xtronic variants only, is standard from Tekna grade upwards and is an option on N-Connecta." whereas the later one says "ProPILOT with Navi-link is available on Xtronic variants only, is standard from Tekna grade upwards" - so no getting it on an N-Connecta!

On page 15 the earlier one read "The new, 9" NissanConnect Display with Connected Services touchscreen* in Nissan Qashqai is your portal to NissanConnect:." and "9" NissanConnect Display is available as standard on N-Connecta grade and above and is an option from Acenta Premium Grade" whereas the later one says "The new, 12.3" NissanConnect Display with Connected Services touchscreen* in Nissan Qashqai is your portal to NissanConnect:" and "12.3" NissanConnect Display is available as standard on N-Connecta grade and above." - this appears to be just Nissan catching up with a change they'd made previously!

On page 18 the earlier one read "9" NissanConnect Display with Connected Services" and "Ambient lighting" for the N-Connecta, whereas the later one says just "12.3" NissanConnect Display with Connected Services" and "12.3" TFT Combimeter" - no mention of Ambient lighting now being provided (this may be a mistake? "Welcome Light and Console Tray Ambient Lighting" is still showing in the configurator).

On page 18 the earlier one read "Heat Pack" for the Tekna but this is now not shown (this may be a mistake - it's still showing as standard in the configurator?).

The only packs now available are the Glass Roof and the Wireless Charger on the N-Connecta and the Bose on the Tekna
(2015 Nissan Qashqai Tekna DIG-T 1.2 sold 15/6/18) ~ 2018 Suzuki Ignis SZ5 - 2018 Yamaha MT-07 ~ (2024 Volvo EX30 ordered)
srbqashqai

Post by srbqashqai »

Wiganlad wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 10:39 am New Member - Ordered my wife's Accenta Premium 25th March, Gets delivered 10th May, Lease company said it might even come forward as they are seeing that happen quite a bit at the moment. The forecast date was 30th Jun, it come forward quite a bit in my case.
I just heard from dealer that there would probably be a delay of one month beacause of all the situatuon with covid and Ukraine. It was supposed to be end of June, now it will be end of July. :(
J12 Tekna Xtronic
Iqzy

Post by Iqzy »

Since my n connecta still hasn't got a delivery date and expect it when the new plate gets introduced, do you think I'll get the new 12.3" or they backorder the "a" version and you end up getting that?
Iqzy

Post by Iqzy »

Also forgot to add, drove past the dealers today saw brand new Qashqai in their parking lot gun metallic with no number plates, may cheekily ask them can I have that one!