Expected delivery and subsequent delays

General / Ordering Forum for the new 2021 (J12) Qashqai
SEK
Qashqai Model: Mk.3 Qashqai - J12 (2021+) New Model

Post by SEK »

Just an update: Nissan GB has confirmed that the grey interior has delayed the car considerably, in addition to going for the white/black 2-tone paint. They also said that as my order was "bespoke" with additional things like the LED foglights and Bose this would have further impacted the delivery dates thus far.

However, the 15 September date was removed "for unknown reasons" and they will investigate and let me know why this happened exactly - no information to hand even though I've been chasing for a considerable amount of time.

I was told last week that the car might be delivered by November, but today, someone called from Nissan GB and said this might have been incorrect information and cannot predict if I would get the car this year or next. They asked if I would be willing to forgo by order and go for something different altogether - if this is at all possible.

Really disappointed by all of this.

Johnh

Post by Johnh »

Hi,
This is my first post on the forum though I have been monitoring it. I ordered QQ Tekna e-power towards the end of June (mobility scheme). I was told it would probably be October before I could get one, but my dealership rang me to say it is coming in next few days and we have arranged the handover for middle of next week. So I think I maybe one of the lucky ones..Thanks
JayG

Post by JayG »

Just got an update from the leasing company “ I have received an update from the dealer and its currently showing due to them 14/12/2023. This is only an approximate due date and it may change. I will, of course, keep you updated on any changes. ” Fingers crossed it is delivered by the end of the year.
Nissan Qashqai E-Power Tekna - Metallic - Gun metallic, Cloth/syntech leather monoform - Light grey
Ordered: 03/07/2023
Expected Delivery: Sep/Oct 2023
Deleted User 1110

Post by Deleted User 1110 »

Dont want to tempt fate but Just had an update from the dealership. Delivery date has been stable on the 14th November for nearly 3 weeks now. My rep has been off sick (came back today and called me) but had asked a colleague to update me 2 weeks ago which they obviously didnt. So fingers crossed and cancellation on hold for now. Rep is also checking to see if there’s another Tekna (may end up with different colour/trim combo) in the system that may be available sooner.
deccadick

Post by deccadick »

I ordered a QQ e-power in Fuji Sunset Red on Aug 1st with a delivery date of ‘end of the year’. On August 30th I was told it had been brought forward to end of October. On Sept 7th dealer told me I could expect it at end of September. Got a call from the dealer two days ago to say that it was now in the hands of the transport company and it would be delivered by end of this week with handover early next week! I may have been lucky as just over 2 months from order to collection is very good.
JayG

Post by JayG »

Just thinking if any new Quashqai Tekna e-power has been delivered recently and what was the delivery time.

Thanks
JayG
Nissan Qashqai E-Power Tekna - Metallic - Gun metallic, Cloth/syntech leather monoform - Light grey
QQ2047

Post by QQ2047 »

JayG wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 9:51 pm Just thinking if any new Quashqai Tekna e-power has been delivered recently and what was the delivery time.

Thanks
JayG
I received an update from my dealership around the same date as yours, mid of December. Light grey interior as well, order in the first week of Aug.
JayG

Post by JayG »

Just got an update from the leasing company delivery to dealership has been pushed forward to the 23/11/2023. Fingers crossed it is delivered until the end of November.
beauky88

Post by beauky88 »

I got the call on Saturday my car is going to be ready this Friday :)

After waiting 7 months from ordering

motability car tekna epower Gun metallic with Bose

Hope everyone not waiting too long for theirs 🫶
Qashqai Tekna epower grey Metallica with bose

Currently waiting for delivery from ordering from april 23- expected June 23
QQ2047

Post by QQ2047 »

I got a call that it will be available to pick up next week as well. They seem to have my new car's registration number on hand, but yet to be registered. does anyone know the insurance companies will have new cars details before the pick up date, or the new regs don't usually get through DVLA until the pick up date?