What a great car!

Non-Technical Nissan QashQai chat. Mk2, Mk3
Foffer
Qashqai Model: Mk.3 Qashqai - J12 (2021+) New Model

Post by Foffer »

Just had the two year service on my teckna+ at 21500 miles. Nothing found wrong and all tyres still have around 5mm tread depth.

I've been driving for 53 years and this car shines out as being the best I've had so far! I find the 1.3 160 engine has just the right performance and economy balance and my wife and I find it extremely comfortable. It is big enough but somehow retains that small car feel when going through the lanes.

The only little gripes are the climate control is a bit variable and a little auto transmission surge if you lift off the footbrake half a second after coming to a halt, but both of these can be easily overcome when you get to know the car.

With the above in mind, I thought that a test drive of the latest model would be a waste of time because I was so satisfied with what I've got. However, to my surprise, nearly every aspect of the later car was better! I ordered a new teckna+ in Sept and early forecast was Dec delivery which moved out to March but for some strange reason has come back to Dec! Fingers crossed.
Current car: 2021 Qashqai Tekna+ DIG-T MHEV CVT
Previous car: 2019 Qashqai Tekna+ 1.3 DIG-T 160 DCT

Exskoda

Post by Exskoda »

Foffer wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 1:00 pm Just had the two year service on my teckna+ at 21500 miles. Nothing found wrong and all tyres still have around 5mm tread depth.

I've been driving for 53 years and this car shines out as being the best I've had so far! I find the 1.3 160 engine has just the right performance and economy balance and my wife and I find it extremely comfortable. It is big enough but somehow retains that small car feel when going through the lanes.

The only little gripes are the climate control is a bit variable and a little auto transmission surge if you lift off the footbrake half a second after coming to a halt, but both of these can be easily overcome when you get to know the car.

With the above in mind, I thought that a test drive of the latest model would be a waste of time because I was so satisfied with what I've got. However, to my surprise, nearly every aspect of the later car was better! I ordered a new teckna+ in Sept and early forecast was Dec delivery which moved out to March but for some strange reason has come back to Dec! Fingers crossed.
Great news you'll get it sooner. I was told the same on my Tekna march but also a Dec date hopefully to now :D
Before Skoda Karoq SEL, virtual dash, heated screen.

Now: J12 Nissan Qashqai
1.3 DiG-T MH 158 Xtronic Tekna, Automatic, Petrol arrived 23/12/21
MikeGC

Post by MikeGC »

Foffer wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 1:00 pm Just had the two year service on my teckna+ at 21500 miles. Nothing found wrong and all tyres still have around 5mm tread depth.

I have almost the same car, and really love it.
I ordered a J12 all wheel drive Tekna+ in September and I’m hoping to hear from my dealer soon.
March '22 - J12 1.3DIG-T 160 CVT Tekna+ with all wheel drive - Pearl Black
July '19 - J11B 1.3DIG-T 160 DCT Tekna - Vivid Blue
March '17 - Qashqai J11A 1.5dci n-connecta - gunmetal
September '14 - Juke 1.5dci gunmetal ascenta premium (red accent packs)
sbrace06

Post by sbrace06 »

Had 3 year service on my tekna plus just now at 29500 miles and also nothing to report or wrong.
New tekna plus petrol manual due 10/12 hopefully....
Foffer

Post by Foffer »

[/quote]
Great news you'll get it sooner. I was told the same on my Tekna march but also a Dec date hopefully to now :D
[/quote]

You're right! Originally told Dec, then March, then this morning told Nov 26th! Fingers crossed
Current car: 2021 Qashqai Tekna+ DIG-T MHEV CVT
Previous car: 2019 Qashqai Tekna+ 1.3 DIG-T 160 DCT