Qashqai 1.6 CTV NTEC+

General Chat about the Mk1 QashQai
DenniX77UK
Qashqai Model: Mk.1 Qashqai - J10 (2006–2013)

Post by DenniX77UK »

Thanks and everyone for the guidance post regards my old cvt gearbox. Now with a new cvt gearbox I'm wondering if during the initial uses the change behaves abruptly when you leave P mode to D, and another strange attitude is that when you stop the traffic light and the brake is on, the car jumps up, seeming to be changing gears, a very subtle movement, the last strange attitude is that when you are need brake is applied quickly, the car looks like it's going to turn off like a car with a manual transmission. * I went back to the workshop twice and the first time they did a diagnosis and everything was fine, now in the second diagnosis there was nothing wrong, but they asked me to leave the car with them for 1 week, and I received a message saying ….“Good morning. It looks like the torque converter is playing up. Unfortunately we have to remove it and send it back to the suppliers to be done under warranty”.
After the service was done, I went back and got the car, I asked for more information, but unfortunately they did not explain details about changing that torque converter, anyway the car came back with the same strange functioning in the cvt gearbox. How should I proceed with this workshop?