Places that offer NHS Discounts for Qashqai?

The place to discuss everything else..
Slinn
Qashqai Model: Mk.3 Qashqai - J12 (2021+) New Model

Post by Slinn »

My Wife is a Nurse and needs a new vehicle to get to work but with the world being what is it at the minute financially any edge will help. Anybody know any places that specifically do discounts for the aforementioned vehicles.

hootintootin

Post by hootintootin »

If price is the most important go and look at places like carwow that's generally where you'll find maximum discount

Some dealers do , or have done, discounts with nhs or blue light. Worth giving it a google
QQ Tekna AWD Xtronic ordered Aug 2021and arrived Dec 2021
Jamie307

Post by Jamie307 »

Is she not eligible for the NHS salary sacrifice car lease scheme?
Tekna Xtronic ordered April 2023 collected September 2023
Bigflair
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by Bigflair »

I used https://www.motorsourcegroup.com/ last year and they give discounts for NHS staff and had a good selection of Nissan Qashqais at the time, not sure if they do anymore though, you would need to check.
Jimbo99
Qashqai Model: Still looking for one....

Post by Jimbo99 »

Your wife qualifies for membership of Boundless, formally CSMA. Membership costs £40 per year but gives access to car purchase discounts from Griffin. The discounts available are very good. for example

Vitara Full Hybrid SZ5 AGS

UK RRP £28,599

Griffin Price £22,746

Saving over UK RRP £5,853

Discounts for car and house insurance from LV, breakdown insurance from Britannia rescue, the list goes on.

Have a look at their website for the full list of all benefits. www.boundless.co.uk

Also look here for this quarters discounts, https://www.griffintaxfree.com/boundles ... -offers-3/
Steve101

Post by Steve101 »

Are you a member of Boundless?

Just looked it up - is it as good as it sounds?

Steve
Tekna J12, magnetic blue, black roof.
Jimbo99

Post by Jimbo99 »

Yes I am. You do have to satisfy certain employment conditions, I qualify as a retired BT engineer. I think if you try to join you will see a list of qualifying conditions. Civil servants, armed forces, teachers, NHS the list goes on. Also once you are a member, family members can also benefit. There is a caravan section, motoring section, holiday section it really is a good club to belong to if you are into motoring, leisure, holidays etc. As I mentioned car and house insurance also available at a discount from LV one of "Which" top insurers. Hope this helps.
Slinn

Post by Slinn »

Thanks for the all the suggestions, she actually contacted Motorsource and she was planning on ringing around but was really happy with with the deal so worked out well. She saved £6600 on the price of a Qashqai Tekna. It arrived today and she is delighted. so alls well that ends well, I can concentrate on the footie tonight in peace lol.