Acceleration hesitates for a second at 60km/h (37miles/h)

Forum for Engine, Exhaust, Drivetrain, ECU
shaunkqh
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by shaunkqh »

Hi, I drive a 1.2 DIG-T 2016 AUTO.

Recently when driving at around 60km/h (37miles/h), the acceleration hesitates for a second, like it feels blocked, before accelerating beyond that speed. Not sure if its related, but I noticed it is when changing gears from 1 to 2, however when changing to other gears above that are fine. I've been to 2 car workshops and they are unsure of the cause, or if its an issue. One car workshop recommended I change the spark plugs, and I changed all of it at the workshop however the problem still persists. The car drives fine other that that hesitation, and it has been a few months.

Recently however, after accelerating and letting go of the pedal, I noticed the rpm jumps slightly multiple times during deceleration. I thought it was weird, because I'm not accelerating and the rpm still increases. It only jumps slightly though, not like the others who's rpm jumps multiple gears. See the attached image for how much it jumps.
Not sure if its an issue, but I feel like this hasn't happened before for the past year of driving this car, Could be placebo, but none of the workshops know if its an issue or not which worries me.

Would appreciate any help or knowledge from anyone who has this problem too or has fixed this problem. Thanks in advance!

andy2019

Post by andy2019 »

Have you had the fuel filter changed at all ?
shaunkqh

Post by shaunkqh »

andy2019 wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:05 pm Have you had the fuel filter changed at all ?
yes i have checked the fuel filter and spark plugs, they seem to be fine. below is a video example of the problem. not sure if its an issue or its normal

moguz

Post by moguz »

hi buddy
I have same problem, I cant do anything yet,
can you solve this problem ?
what did you do until this time
thanks for your help