Starting

The place to discuss everything else..
Ginny
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by Ginny »

Hi all new to the group , joined as you all seem so helpful and I would really appreciate your help and advice.1.5 Diesel n-connecta 2018 about 36,000 miles .
I start my car first thing in the morning and it starts no problems drive to work leave it all day 14 miles.
Come out at night after work..No problem starting.
I can drive home park it go to put it away in the garage a couple of hours later.Won't start.
Go to the supermarket,leave it for an hour or two go back and it won't start.panic as I'm on a car park.
I turn off the esp and this lets me start the car after a couple of tries somes more.well this is how I manage to get it started some times turn the steering wheel back and forth. pumped the pedal.Also showing no fault codes.
Just changed the fuel filter..still the same.seems a strange one I know . looking for your expertise 😁 πŸ™ for your help.

andy2019
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by andy2019 »

air in fuel line if you have just done your fuel filter will cause starting problems.
Ginny
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by Ginny »

Thank you Andy ,I changed the filter as I thought it was that causing the problem.But it's still doing the same thing after changing it.I will check the fuel line.