Nissan Qashqai Lane Assist

ICE, Equipment, Options
evripidesk
Qashqai Model: Mk.3 Qashqai - J12 (2021+) New Model

Post by evripidesk »

Hello

I get my nissan qashqai epower tekna premium and I have a question what is the difference between the two lane assist (photos) and why the physical button after turn off of the engine need to press again

https://ibb.co/Hx85VM1
https://ibb.co/TWHR1CN

Jamie307

Post by Jamie307 »

The physical button is for Lane Departure Warning (LDW) / Intelligent Lane Intervention (ILI)

The menu control pictured is for Emergency Lane Assist (ELA)

These are two completely different systems and you need to read the manual to familiarize yourself with them.
Tekna Xtronic ordered April 2023 collected September 2023
evripidesk

Post by evripidesk »

Jamie307 wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 7:16 pm The physical button is for Lane Departure Warning (LDW) / Intelligent Lane Intervention (ILI)

These are two completely different systems and you need to read the manual to familiarize yourself with them.
I have to press the physical button every time that I start the car? Because after I turn off the car and I start it again is not active
Jamie307

Post by Jamie307 »

evripidesk wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 7:36 pm
Jamie307 wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 7:16 pm The physical button is for Lane Departure Warning (LDW) / Intelligent Lane Intervention (ILI)

I have to press the physical button every time that I start the car? Because after I turn off the car and I start it again is not active
Yes. Because it's designed to be something that you only want on when needed. It's a poor man's ProPilot. That's why there is also ELA which is on by default.
Tekna Xtronic ordered April 2023 collected September 2023