VW Sausage Facts

The place to discuss everything else..
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

OK it is Sunday and this is just some light hearted information. In Germany the English "Fish & Chips" is called "Curryw£rst & Pommes" and normally prepared and eaten on Stands on the Street. But what is normally unknown is that VW produces it own Brand Name Sausage & Curry Sauce in a Factory in Wolfsburg, Germany. They produced more Sausages in 2014 than Cars - 7.8 Mio Sausages against 6.3 Mio Cars, OK not really relevant facts but just to give you an idea of how big this sausage thing is here. The problem is it does taste really good and I am sure some of you Guys that have worked over here have tasted them - Dave
Some Old Facts :

http://laughingsquid.com/volkswagen-mak ... e-ketchup/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKuA--G ... e=youtu.be
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken

Kev1nDonn
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by Kev1nDonn »

I just ordered my fried breakfast from my local Nissan dealer - should be ready in 6 to 12 weeks (it is coming from Sunderland).
Tekna 1.5 dci in Metallic Grey with Full Leather (Black) and Driver Assist Pack.
PeterL

Post by PeterL »

Takes me back for sure Dave. Have even enjoyed a bratwurst at the VW factory some years ago (albeit it never occurred to me that they made them in the factory). As for the street vendors I suspect it's the few litres of bier that makes them taste so good? Even the girls looked good in those days!
Tekna CVT 1.6 Magnetic Red - born 4/4/14 P/X 25/10/2015 for £19k with 12,000 on the clock - great car but time to change. No problems whatsoever in those 18 month's.