Booked my new QQ Ti 2.0 Petrol 2 WD 5-Seat

New to the Nissan QashQai Forums? Introduce yourself here
Modfins

Post by Modfins »

Hello everyone.I have just booked my new QQ which is getting ready to be picked up this weekend from the biggest Nissan Dealership in NZ, Manukau Nissan. The team at Manukau Nissan is loaded with very helpful and friendly professionals who never influence your decision. All they do is make you feel comfortable and answer all your queries that helps you to take informed decisions. Out of all the Nissan Range from the Navaras to the X-Trials to the Sedans and the Crossovers, the QQ stood radiantly above all. As you fasten the seat belts no jerks and no querks its just sheer driving pleasure. Out of so many other makes and models this is my first Nissan and QQ has made it possible. Special thanks to Blain, Srini & Joshua for the terrific service.S.A.HadiAuckland, New Zealand

DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

Syed, well welcome to the QQ Forum to a member from Kiwi Land. I have Family that live in Albany, Dairy Flat and Titirangi which I believe is not far from you. I was speaking to my cousins son about the QQ via skype at the weekend. You will find one hell of a lot of facts on the Forum but it takes a lot of reading, in the end you will find it very worthwhile. Any questions just ask and I am sure you will get answers - Regards Dave
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
Modfins

Post by Modfins »

Hello Dave.Thanks for the warm welcome. My impression of QQ apart from being a perfect score, the dashboard and interiors designed to stringent European standards has no match to any other car coming from the stables of Japan in the same category, features and pricing. I may be wrong, still I am very much amused by QQ packed wth lots and lots of goodness.Great to know your cousins and extended family live in Auckland.Warm Regards.S.A.Hadiwww.modfins.co.nzAuckland, New Zeaand