New to the QQ

New to the Nissan QashQai Forums? Introduce yourself here
snowbird

Post by snowbird »

Hi all, clearly there is alot of love out there for the QQ. I finally took the plunge and ordered one. Perhaps its just me, but the misinformation is staggering....spec variances are enough to boggle the mind. I have ordered the QQ Tekna 1.6 Dig-T and I have been told that it has Pano roof... although there is no mention of it on the order form... car manufacturers clearly work differently to other manufacturers where specs need to be clearly labelled so the consumer knows what they are getting. The dealership have said it has Pano roof... but everywhere I look its an optional extra, including the Nissan website.anyone out there suffering the same lack of clarity... I am sure Nissan would sell more cars, if they made these things clearer. Enjoying the ride... Snowbird.

DarronUK

Post by DarronUK »

Welcome to the forumThe panoramic roof is an optional extra. I just ordered one and had to pay £400 extra. Other than that it comes without a roof.
DarronUK2015-08-10 14:21:11
2015 QQ 1.6 dig-t 163 Tekna, Panoramic Sunroof, Gun Metal, delivered 2 September 2015
jonceebee

Post by jonceebee »

[quote="DarronUK"]Welcome to the forumThe panoramic roof is an optional extra. I just ordered one and had to pay £400 extra. Other than that it comes without a roof.
[/QUOTE]
Whoa....Don't let the Nissan Salesmen know there is a model without a roof, they will be telling everyone there is a convertible model out there now
QQ 2014 1.2 Tekna Storm White. Chromed front lip finisher,Side Sills,Glass Finisher, Lower Trunk Finisher, White Side mouldings, White AlloyGaytors, Wind Deflectors
Cross Over Pack, auto fold mirrors