Help Needed

Non-Technical Nissan QashQai chat. Mk2
Terry64
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Help Needed

Post by Terry64 » Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:20 pm

Hi all got some puddle lights all seem pretty straight forward to fit until you reach the wiring part of things, I understand most of it but there is a part where it tells me to possi tap my orange wire from the module that came with lights to red wire on Vehicle Post.
It also tells me to do the same with the Black wire from my module to Black on Vehicle post.

Any ideas where these 2 wires are red and black on vehicle post ?
I was thinking it was the light switch on the doors but I thought that only has one wire. ????

So what does it mean by Vehicle post ?
And where to find the Red and Black wire it refers to

The red and black at the to comming out of the convoluted tube are my wires from the lights
The shape with label on is the module that came with lights
Can any one help me out here please

Qashqai ACENTA K9K TYPE 1.5 DIESEL ENGINE, INK BLUE, Chrome Mirror caps, Tailgate Boot Chrome Lower Trim,Front Lip Finisher, Chrome,Door Sills Strips, Chrome

Terry64
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Re: Help Needed

Post by Terry64 » Sat Nov 10, 2018 6:18 pm

Ah I think I have solved it now, this will be the other Black + Red wire that feeds the other side.
Why do they not label instructions easy.

So now when I look it is obvious
There is a Black + Red wire coming from the convoluted tube and then a Black + Red coming from the A post but in reality these are the supply wires coming from
Lights on left side
Lights on right side
Obviously they both need to connect to the same wires on the module and also have to connect to each other.

Will finish them off tomorrow now :lol:
Qashqai ACENTA K9K TYPE 1.5 DIESEL ENGINE, INK BLUE, Chrome Mirror caps, Tailgate Boot Chrome Lower Trim,Front Lip Finisher, Chrome,Door Sills Strips, Chrome

Return to “Main QashQai Discussion”