Sd card removal.

ICE, Equipment, Options
humbos
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–present)

Sd card removal.

Post by humbos » Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:57 pm

Just had a peep at my sd card in my 6 month old tekna 1.5 after I removed the plastic cover and pressed the sd card it wasn't moving! I noticed a brass object across the edge of the card which was stopping it being removed I carefully prized it away .. I will try to enclose a photo of it but I can only assume it was there as an anti theft deterrent! Perhaps as the vehicle was ex enterprise they may have put it in.[img][Just had a peep at my sd card in my 6 month old tekna 1.5 after I removed the plastic cover and pressed the sd card it wasn't moving! I noticed a brass object across the edge of the card which was stopping it being removed I carefully prized it away .. I will try to enclose o photo of it but I can only assume it was there as an anti theft deterrent! Perhaps as the vehicle was ex enterprise they may have put it in [https://photos.app.goo.gl/cnQnPJNYNNk5LtNo9
2018 j11b Tekna 1.5dci in storm white.
All standard apart from Transend dashcam.

gloucester

Re: Sd card removal.

Post by gloucester » Sun Dec 09, 2018 9:02 am

My ex-Hertz car didn't have one - though I suppose the dealer might have removed it
(2015 Nissan Qashqai Tekna DIG-T 1.2 sold 15/6/18) ~ 2018 Suzuki Ignis SZ5 - 2018 Yamaha MT-07

Return to “Electronic systems”