Schaeffler E-Bike

The place to discuss everything else..
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

There are E-Bikes, Pedelecs, E-Scooters, E-Rollers, E-Scooter Delivery Vehicles in all sorts of sizes but now Schaeffler has come up with this 4 Wheel Bio-Hybrid Personal or Transport System which could be on the market in the near future (remember the looks of the BMW C1) - IMHO it looks good for the Lidl Run Dave :D

IMG_4689.jpg

IMG_4690.jpg

Schaeffler is shaping mobility for tomorrow and is one of the leading automotive bearing manufacturer in Germany and has now entered into the hybrid automotive segment. With the recently invented bio hybrid concept the company intends to solve the problems of traffic congestion and resulting emission issues. Schaeffler bio hybrid solutions are largely focused on personal transportation. While designing these products, Schaeffler has drawn inspiration from a bicycle and has converted them into a four wheeler. These tricycles are dual powered which means it will either run on battery or one can pedal it. So, you don't have to worry even if you forget to charge the battery properly. It is 85cm wide, has a range of 50-100kms and a speed of 25km/h
With future mobility and constant changes you need to reach destinations more efficiently, you need more flexibility, especially when combining different means of transportation. Technology helps us to achieve this, skillfully taking over time management.

https://carbiketech.com/schaeffler-bio- ... -mobility/

11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken

trout

Post by trout »

Love the way the roof slides away, nice engineering.
S.
Had a 2017 1.5 dci Accenta premium with pan roof and vision pack. Now have 2020 1.3 Tekna .
be4morgan
Qashqai Model: Mk.1 Qashqai Facelift - J10b (2010–2013)

Post by be4morgan »

Oh my, I love the design, now I feel like I want one of my own.
DaveBerlin

Post by DaveBerlin »

If of interest what was mentioned was a planned production in 2019 and a cost between €5000-7000 but with + costs for the “Extras” - Dave 😉
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken