The Italian Job

Post pictures of your QashQai here!
Gel
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by Gel »

Thanks; pse do post pics RD
2014-19 J11A-14 1.5dci Ink Blue Tekna owner; now departed for a Mazda CX-5 GT Sport Nav, 2.0L Petrol :D

PeterL

Post by PeterL »

[quote="RobDan"]I thought I resurrect this old thread rather than start a new one; I fitted my Shark Fin Antenna from visual garage today and it took me around 15 minutes from start to finish.I checked the reception on DAB and FM before sticking it down and it didn't seem to have degraded but it's hard to tell when stationary really. Overall the new antenna looks great and really suits the angular nature of the rear spoiler when viewed from the side If anyone is interested I'll see if I can post a couple of pics.[/QUOTE]Very interested both in how it looks, but perhaps more importantly in how it performs. I suspect from what you say that we probably need someone to drive around with the current aerial taking notes and then to do the same with the shark-fin? Sounds like a job straight up the street of BerlinDave, even better if someone out there has both the technical knowledge and the equipment to measure the signal strength? To be honest I'm surprised that the aerial guys don't do that and let us know rather than take the safe road?
Tekna CVT 1.6 Magnetic Red - born 4/4/14 P/X 25/10/2015 for £19k with 12,000 on the clock - great car but time to change. No problems whatsoever in those 18 month's.
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

Gel, here are a couple of pics when installed just to give you some idea of how it looks, personally I think it looks very tidy but some might not agree.PeterL, when I get back I will give it a further test. As RobDan mentioned when stationary there was no deviation for me either - Dave
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken